In-Building and Customised Cellular Solutions
Sky Communications performs complete turnkey design, supply, installation and commissioning of in-building and customised coverage/capacity solutions.
Sky Communications were one of the first to recognize the demand for high quality voice and data networks indoors and the first to tackle the intricacies of developing strong, robust and functional IBC designs.
We provide In-Building Coverage Solutions services for anyone who has a stake in the network. We develop solutions to help mobile and wireless operators, system integrators and equipment manufacturers achieve strong, reliable voice and wireless data communications indoors, profitably.
Our technology and professional services are used by all the leading telecom operators, system integrators and equipment manufacturers throughout Australasia and Pacific region, up into Asia.
Our goal is to maintain leadership in In-Building Coverage Solutions by constantly broadening our services, vendors and the capabilities. Our leaders are Indoor wireless technology veterans, whose vision is what drives the company to stay at the cutting edge in the field across Australasia and Pacific region.
- In Building Fibre Optic Distribution systems
- Wide Area Fibre Optic Distribution systems
- Cellular Repeaters
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Project management
- Landowner/tenant consultation
- Coverage prediction calculations
- Coverage testing
- Supply and installation of equipment
- Fibre splicing and testing
- Commissioning and Integration
- As-Built documentation
Specific Example of in-building networks include:
- Aucklands’ America’s Cup Village – Syndicate Bases,
- The Telecom Shed, Media Centre,
- Entire Viaduct Basin
- Shopping Centres -St Lukes, Glenfield Mall, Downtown Centre, 277 Newmarket
General Sites include:
- Large Commuter terminals – Auckland International Airport
- Large Indoor Entertainment centres – Sky City Complex
- Inner City Office Buildings – Geni
- Manufacturing Plants, Holiday Locations.